Busing Freshmen for Freshman Campus (LCC/King) Starting September 10th:
A student is AM BLOCK/ROUTE if their schedule is FA for hours 1-4.
A student is PM BLOCK/ROUTE if their schedule is FA for hours 5-8.
This plan is in effective from Monday, September 10th.
1. Students will be picked up at the stop of their bus card. Please review your card and if there is a problem, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Students who live in walking range of KHS will walk to KHS and get on bus to LCC/KING. Arrive at KHS by 7:00 am in front lobby. Bus will leave KHS at 7:10 for LCC/KING.
3. Students who live in walking range to LCC/KING can walk to LCC/KING.
4. Freshmen will be dropped off at LCC/KING by driver dependent upon route. (Either bus will go to LCC/KING 1 st , then KHS or KHS 1 st then LCC/KING dependent upon proximity of route to school). Students should INFORM the driver if they start the day at LCC/KING!
5. ALL drivers dropping at LCC/KING will drop at the back door of LCC in the AM ONLY! Students will enter there to get breakfast.
6. ALL AM Students will be picked up by buses BETWEEN LCC/King at 11:10 am and return to KHS.
7. Students will be dropped off at the BACK GYM entrance of KHS upon return to KHS.
1. ALL PM STUDENTS will be picked up at KHS at 10:50 (buses leave KHS at 10:55). Buses have been 10:55 and 11:10 to transport students to LCC/King. Buses should PICK UP students at the BACK GYM entrance of KHS.
2. Students will be dropped off BETWEEN LCC/King at 11:10 am.
3. PM STUDENTS will be picked up at 2:30 at LCC/King (buses leave LCC/King at 2:35). If PM Students live within walkable distance to LCC/King they can walk home. PM Students who are walkers and in after-school activities will need to return to KHS however.
4. PM Students will arrive at KHS prior to 2:50 so they can get on their correct bus to go home or go to their after-school activities at KHS.
BAND: 1st hour Band students will be dropped off at KENNEDY. Other band students will be shuttled from KHS to Kennedy the hour the student has band.